Our environmental management Plan is a working tool that guides us to achieve operational control under a socio-environmental responsibility with the environment.
1. Support and practicing reforestation with native species, inside or outside of the company.
2. Do not encourage, tolerate, or practice the holding of animals in captivity, artificial of wildlife.
3. Environmental education.
4. Give Information of native species.
5. Give details of natural areas
6. Control the consumption of sheets of paper.
7. Minimize the environmental impact
8. Implementing sustainable policies that cause less impact to the environment.
1. We have participated in the planting and care of species near the Reventazón Dam.
2. We maintain a forest area.
3. In green areas we do not use chemicals.
4. Apply a system to avoid erosion.
5. We maintain the use of organic fertilizers for the gardens.
6. Each plant it´s label with it name.
7. Use cleaning products that are friendly with the environment.
8. Energy saving program.
9. Recycle center.
10. Tourism Declaration
11. LED Lights.
1. Use some recycled, reused or recovered materials.
1. 3 Bio scrubbers of black waters.
2. Saving of energy and water: manipulation of the keys, educate employees.
1. Bio - climate clothes dryer.
2. Use of biodegradable products.
3. Use of bio degradable bags and recycled plastic bags.
1. Internal program of removing garbage and recycling.
4. Reforestation of native species.
5. Work with the local community to develop a sustainable tourism and other local projects issues.
1. Monitoring of species.
2. Label each plant.
3. Incorporate some decorative elements with awareness messages.
4. Begin a “Lombricultura” program.
Problem: Wrong use of the water resource.
- Increases the consumption.
- Difficult access to this vital resource.
- Decreases the sources for the free use.
1. Monitoring the consumption
2. Acquire devices to save water.
3. Inform guests, collaborators, and public in general.
4. Support the initiatives of conservation.
- A continues use of energy.
- Misuse of energy.
- High amounts of billing.
- Systems and equipment work inefficiently.
- Electricity dependence
1 A proper functioning of equipment and electrical systems.
2. Place efficient and energy-saving devices.
3. Give information to employees and guests.
4. Use of natural light.
5. Have and apply policies of sustainable.